DentaKOTE Training/Practice Kit:
The practice kit is for demonstration purposes only. NO REAL product is on the applicators. Please be sure to describe the following to the student participants.
1. No real product. Not for patient use.
2. Small centrifuge vial contains 2 ImplaSeal beads with no product.
3. Holes in the model molars are for demo of the ImplaSeal.
4. The putty is to simulate the composite closure of access.
5. Explanation of the ImplaFlow on the screw threads can be done with pictures.
Contents of Kit:
1ea Arch model w/2 holes simulating Implant Screw Channel.
1ea Cotton plier (for ImplaSeal use)
1ea DentaKOTE vial (Not real product) Simulate for both DK & DKs.
1ea Compu vial w/ 2 ImplaSeal dry beads
1ea putty for composite simulation
1ea 2×2 gauze
1ea Bonding MicroBrush
1ea piece of dental tape/floss
1ea ImplaFlow syringe (No Real product)